Are you ready for an exciting adventure in Singapore? Look no further than Smilefocus! We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Dentist to join our team due to the relocation of one of our existing practitioners.
With over 25 years of experience providing premium dental care to the expat and local community in Singapore, Smilefocus is a well-respected and established practice. Our team includes 11 General Dentists, 2 Orthodontists, an Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, and a Paediatric Dentist from all over the world, including Australia, New Zealand, UK, Singapore, and USA.
At Smilefocus, we are dedicated to providing excellent patient care and dental services using the latest technology. Our team is supported by two Dental Hygienists and has an onsite lab, ensuring that we are equipped to provide the highest level of care to our patients.
As a Paediatric Dentist at Smilefocus, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse patient population and collaborate with a team of experienced dental professionals. This position is open to individuals with specific Paediatric training, and we welcome applicants who are passionate about providing high-quality care to children and their families.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic and supportive environment, Smilefocus is the perfect place for you. Join our team and take the next step in your career.
- Perform a variety of front desk duties.
- Be able to confidently answer patient enquiries and manage any and all feedbacks diplomatically.
- To have the ability to develop a good working relationship with the Dentists and the rest of the clinical staff as they will be managing the scheduling and appointments of patients.
- Having prior work experience in a Dental Clinic is not a must but will be highly desirable.
- Full Time preferred but open to considering part time as well.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Dental Assistant. We provide a competitive compensation, excellent benefits and on the job training.
As a member of the team, the DA will be expected to:
- Assist the dentists in delivering quality dental treatment to patients in a professional and caring manner
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after treatment
- Following end to end infection control protocol
- Have a basic knowledge of Dental treatments, products, terms and technology in the field of Dentistry
- Minimum one year experience in a dental Clinic
- Full Time preferred but open to considering part time as well
Join our team
If you would like to join our team complete the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org