Careers at Smilefocus
This position description is for Orthodontists already holding either full or conditional dental registration with the Singapore Dental Council and Specialist Accreditation Board, or who are currently residing or practicing in Singapore.
The position is ideally suited to a dentist with sound experience in a large, fast paced dental practice with a high turn around of patients and high exposure to expatriates.
The broad terms of a potential package include:
- Orthodontists committed to developing a sound practice over time – this is not a “locum” position.
- Practice enjoys a large patient base but any Orthodontist with a ready book will be given preference.
- Flexible contract options (part-time and full-time, up to 5 1/2 days/week)
Attractive compensation packages.
- Perform a variety of front desk duties.
- Be able to confidently answer patient enquiries and manage any and all feedbacks diplomatically.
- To have the ability to develop a good working relationship with the Dentists and the rest of the clinical staff as they will be managing the scheduling and appointments of patients.
- Having prior work experience in a Dental Clinic is not a must but will be highly desirable.
- Full Time preferred but open to considering part time as well.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Dental Assistant. We provide a competitive compensation, excellent benefits and on the job training.
As a member of the team, the DA will be expected to:
- Assist the dentists in delivering quality dental treatment to patients in a professional and caring manner
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after treatment
- Following end to end infection control protocol
- Have a basic knowledge of Dental treatments, products, terms and technology in the field of Dentistry
- Minimum one year experience in a dental Clinic
- Full Time preferred but open to considering part time as well
Join our team
If you would like to join our team complete the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org